Start a new topic

Looking for Striiv friends? Look here!

Do you need a little healthy competition to keep moving? You're in the right place. Let others know you're in the market for some Striiv friends here, and you can add each other as friends in the Striiv app. 

8 people have this question

Just got a Walgreens activity tracker and could use a push! Please add me. Might be listed as Jennifer Glynn instead of Jenni
You can add me- Kathi Peters

2 people like this

Anyone need a friend ? You can add me.

3 people like this
Hi please add me on your list. I have a striiv play. And not sure how to add friends. 

Hi Kelly!

You can find friends by tapping on the Leaderboard in the Striiv app (it's a long tile that says Friends), then tapping the person+ icon in the upper right corner. You then type in someone's email address or name, and any matches come up. Then, you tap Add next to the person you want to add. Once they accept your request, you're now friends and can keep track of each other's progress!

Hey guys! Feel free to add me. I have a Well at Walgreen's Premium tracker (thank you 25% off discount!) and would love some friends to keep me motivated. 

Aiden Taylor

Unfortunately, because I have the Striiv Smart, unless we're neighbors I can't add anyone as friends.  It's been super sad watching all these replies and not being able to add anyone. I'm sending it back as it doesn't look like they're going to change that anytime soon and I didn't want something tied to my phone.  I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Looking to add my first friends...feel free to send invites. Bob

Add me please Natasha Cooley

1 person likes this
Add me. Colleen White

1 person likes this

New to all this and looking for friends...please add Jessi Spurr

2 people like this
I added you guys now you just have to accept it. My email is natashagurule@yahoo.com just in case it was hard to find me add me please!

2 people like this
Look for some friend for competition, I have no friends right now. Please add me. Colin Lindsay

1 person likes this
Hiiii everyone!!! I'm new to Striiv. Please add me. Thanks.

2 people like this

Feel free to add my name as a friend. Need all the help I can get to keep walking and running.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment