Start a new topic

Looking for Striiv friends? Look here!

Do you need a little healthy competition to keep moving? You're in the right place. Let others know you're in the market for some Striiv friends here, and you can add each other as friends in the Striiv app. 

8 people have this question

New to all this, just bought my striiv 2 weeks ago. Looking for friends. Not sure how to add friends though. Lol I'll have to look around.
Trying to unfollow these emails . After Striiv sent me the fusion to replace the Striiv Play, my experience has been that it doesn't work in my pocket. It reports only half of my actual days mileage. I'm switching to fitbit after Christmas. Fare well
Please add me need someone over 70 yrs. Old as an accountability partner
Hi all just got the striiv band and need some friends to kick my butt into gear please add m.

1 person likes this
Please add me. ☺
Sorry to add a second comment but I just wanted to add that I'm a 60 year old female. All friends welcome but It would be great having some 50+ friends. Thanks! Haven

I also just got a striiv band for Christmas and I am looking for friends to stay motivated and encourage each other, if interested please add me Patrice Williams.

Newbie here, looking for friends, just got my Striiv band yesterday but I know I do better seeing other progress and getting motivated / a little competitive ;)
hiya I'm a 33yr old NZer looking for ppl to be on my friends list. I've been using my strivv band for about 2 weeks now. if I'm not on ur list sign me up
Hey! I just got my striiv band and could use some friends and support. Feel free to add me.

I just bought a Striiv Touch and I love it! I'd like to have some friends too. Healthy competition is a good motivator. Please feel free to add me.

Add me please :-)

Someone please add me,, I have no friends. : )

Please add me :)

Feel free to add me! I just got my striiv fusion
Login or Signup to post a comment