Start a new topic

Looking for Striiv friends? Look here!

Do you need a little healthy competition to keep moving? You're in the right place. Let others know you're in the market for some Striiv friends here, and you can add each other as friends in the Striiv app. 

8 people have this question

Newbie here, looking for friends, just got my Striiv band yesterday but I know I do better seeing other progress and getting motivated / a little competitive ;)

I also just got a striiv band for Christmas and I am looking for friends to stay motivated and encourage each other, if interested please add me Patrice Williams.

Sorry to add a second comment but I just wanted to add that I'm a 60 year old female. All friends welcome but It would be great having some 50+ friends. Thanks! Haven
Please add me. ☺
Hi all just got the striiv band and need some friends to kick my butt into gear please add m.

1 person likes this
Please add me need someone over 70 yrs. Old as an accountability partner
Trying to unfollow these emails . After Striiv sent me the fusion to replace the Striiv Play, my experience has been that it doesn't work in my pocket. It reports only half of my actual days mileage. I'm switching to fitbit after Christmas. Fare well
New to all this, just bought my striiv 2 weeks ago. Looking for friends. Not sure how to add friends though. Lol I'll have to look around.

Feel free to add my name as a friend. Need all the help I can get to keep walking and running.

1 person likes this
Hiiii everyone!!! I'm new to Striiv. Please add me. Thanks.

2 people like this
Look for some friend for competition, I have no friends right now. Please add me. Colin Lindsay

1 person likes this
I added you guys now you just have to accept it. My email is natashagurule@yahoo.com just in case it was hard to find me add me please!

2 people like this

New to all this and looking for friends...please add Jessi Spurr

2 people like this
Add me. Colleen White

1 person likes this

Add me please Natasha Cooley

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment