Just like a text message on your phone! A notification will show on your Bio 2 displaying the high/low temperatures and precipitation forecast for the day. This notification is triggered automatically in the morning, after you log 200 steps on your Bio2.
Here's what needs to be setup in order for this notification to come through:
- Background location services must be enabled for the Striiv app.
- To enable when using an iOS device: Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Striiv > Select 'While using the app'.
- To enable when using an Android device: Upon first installation of the Striiv app, you were asked to give location services permission to Striiv. If you declined this permission or you're not sure, you will need to delete and re-install the Striiv app to accept this permission. Deleting the Striiv app will not delete the data associated with your Striiv account.
- The 'Weather' setting must be turned on through the device info screen shown when the gear icon on the gray device banner at the top of the app home screen is tapped.
- The Striiv Activity Tracker app must be running in the background of your phone.
If you have any issues receiving weather notifications, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!